Check out Jerry's new videos -- REV to ObjC -> iPhone

Randall Lee Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Sun May 9 18:21:52 EDT 2010

No it isn't and I will be willing to bet a large sum that apple's only desire is to control the compiling process.  That way they know what their devices will be running.  And, importantly, they can not legally go beyond this level of control.  What you guys are afraid of isn't being expressed openly and honestly but it has nothing to do with apple's dictates.