[OT] Apple developing Flash alternative

Neal Campbell nealk3nc at gmail.com
Sun May 9 13:25:50 EDT 2010

I suspect that just as Jerry chose Rodeo for his new service, name picking
is done by the people coming up with the design and choose what they like. I
know in the 90's when I was in charge of a global technology call center, I
went to Apple for a "best practice" visit and they had named their meeting
rooms after sushi. You could cynically say "How pretentious" but the
employees smiled every time they mentioned a room so they enjoyed it.

Just look at the Intel chip names, obviously someone loves those "location"
names that none of us find amusing or even memorable!

Brs

Neal