Check out Jerry's new videos

Randall Lee Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Sat May 8 17:38:57 EDT 2010

I made no such claims.  I said that such output capacity wouldn't interfere with day to day xtalk use.  I write artificial intelligence.  I have always used xtalk.  It allows me to think and create using the same cognitive resources.  It would not be trivial to get runrev to export C source.  But it would be invaluable to users and to the longevity and reach of the runrev product and market.