Check out Jerry's new videos

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Sat May 8 09:41:12 EDT 2010

Peter,

The pages Rodeo server creates and that run on iPad Web browser do not involve revPlugin. These pages are rendered by CGI written in Rev running on On-Rev. Rodeo apps running on iPad are just running the app pages that On-Rev has served to it.

When offline, iPad would be using local versions of your Rodeo app pages. When offline on the iPad, one could not make changes that required the Rodeo server--or any other server.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Use tRev's buy link during your free trial to get 20% off:
http://reveditor.com/tag/shouldiswitch