Check out Jerry's new videos

Robert Mann rman at free.fr
Fri May 7 21:11:04 EDT 2010

Looks brilliant! I came to some very similar conclusion for a project of mine
and jotted down today in a post about ipad that going on with on-rev seemed
to me a (lost from the eyes) priority for runrev.

Long time ago there was the promiss that stacks would run ok instead of
plain .irev files, and that the on-rev server would be available "soon" for
september 09.

I do hope your project will help them focus again on that issue and lead to
the long waited opening of the on-rev beta program! I do feel really
frustrated that they went on the mobile program before delivering the
promissed on-rev stuff which seemed sooooo important to me and my projects
over here in France. [copy to runrev]

And.. as we say in France "chapeau bas" jerry and the team for tRev and its
future as Rodéo. That looks liek a great western like heroic move from
here!!