Datagrid can't not find stack

JosepM jmyepes at mac.com
Fri May 7 05:41:27 EDT 2010

Hi List,

I have a stack with a datagrid that add and delete rows without problem.
Then I open a substack as sheet where the user fill some customer data and
close the substack. Then if I try to add a row to the datagrid... "an error
has ocurred in behavior for the column template: Chunk: can't find stack."

The substack can be filled manually or from the database, if I recover the
data from the database, the grid works fine, but if I fill the data
manually, then don't work. The data is passed with dialogdata.

What is wrong?

Salut,
Josep