How exactly does runrev for ipad/iphone work?

Randall Lee Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Fri May 7 01:37:49 EDT 2010

I disagree.  The federal trade commission will disagree.  Apple is up a tree on this one.  They might be able to say the source has to be run through their compiler, but they can't demand that it is written on their typewriters.  So if you show them that you will give them access to pre-compiled source, they will be more then happy.  They aren't trying to sell their IDE.  They just want in at the source code level.  I would too.