Does this list have a moderator?

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Thu May 6 20:43:44 EDT 2010

First of all, thank you Tom McGrath - I wholeheartedly agree with
everything you said.

I haven't been using Revolution very long and I'm still at the stage
where I rely on this list and the discussion forum to help me.  So far
it has been a great experience and I haven't been exposed to the
opinionated nonsense that I've seen on other lists but this last
couple of weeks has been ridiculous.

If there is a moderator for this list, could he/she please stop this
or explain why it is being allowed to continue?

Until then, I am stopping the emails I get from the list which really
irks me because I've had a lot of very valuable advice and help from
it.  I'll switch it on in a week or so and hope that things get back
on topic again.

Pete Haworth

On May 6, 2010, at 5:33 PM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com