US Fed Trade Commission Investigation

Randall Lee Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Thu May 6 19:49:45 EDT 2010

Thomas, I have looked at your web life.  You seem to make a life of hating things.  I don't think anyone here is hating steve jobs.  What is happening is a realization that bad decisions can be made by anyone.  What we want is the same openness from steve your libertarian stance demands everywhere else.  Do you own a lot of apple stock?