How To Discover The Properties of a Control

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Thu May 6 17:02:50 EDT 2010

Not passing "preOpenStack" in your working stack will cripple automatic
updating if you navigate, but otherwise not matter much. You can always update
manually if you move to another card.

But it is always a good idea to pass these sorts of system messages as a
matter of course, unless you have a specific reason not to.

Craig Newman