How exactly does runrev for ipad/iphone work?

Randall Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Thu May 6 14:50:17 EDT 2010

If I were rev, I would choose the revPlayer App option.  This relegates stacks to source-document status, (not unlike ebooks, pdf's, .txt, html, IM, .snd, .mov, and other source data protocols).  Apple would wind up in some deep deep legal poopoo if it was seen to restrict document access and display on their devices.

Steve's frustration with Adobe has overrun his ability to think rationally.  What surprises me is that nobody at apple had the balls to tell him so and stop the madness before it left campus.

Randall Reetz