Rev Videograbber camera compatibility

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Thu May 6 12:04:17 EDT 2010

I have a rev based application that uses revvideograbber to
capture video and it works well with DV (firewire) cameras
(I have tested it with Sony, Cannon, JVC and
panasonic DV camcorders.) and the built in mac iSight camera.

(the only difficulty I have encountered is when you have a Cannon
DV camera and certain Lacie external hard drives connected by
firewire.)

I have a question from a potential customer as to what cameras
are compatible as a video source.

Is it safe to say any quicktime compatible
camera (USB, (DV)firewire, web cam?)

If any of you have used RevVideograbber could you
post the cameras that they have used to start a
compatibility list?

Thanks

Martin Koob