Programming on iPad

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed May 5 16:02:51 EDT 2010

  On 05/05/2010 22:51, Mark Schonewille wrote:
> That's not what I mean, René! of course there is text, but the the
> only "proof" of an interface is the pictures. There are no actual
> downloads.

It is as clear as the nose on the end of my face: 'tis a leg-pull; and
not a very convincing one.

Download a fully working demo of WunWev, the wave of the future; an
objectionably-oriented
programming IDE designed by people who would like to make things as
difficult as they possibly
can for you to work out what is actually going on:

http://andregarzia.on-rev.com/richmond/WunWev.html

sowwy, no pwetty pictures; chairman on howiday . . .  :)