Password protection

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue May 4 15:58:27 EDT 2010

Hi Paul,

Only the scripts are protected by that password. If you want any other
kind of protection, you need to script it yourself (and those scripts
are in turn protected by the password set in the standalone settings).

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

We have updated TwistAWord. Download TwistAWord 1.1 at http://www.twistaword.net

Op 4 mei 2010, om 21:51 heeft Gabel Paul het volgende geschreven: