Apple Anti-Trust (was Apples actual response to the Flash issue)

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Tue May 4 11:49:13 EDT 2010

> So, summarizing:
>
> - You are forced to purchase addition Apple hardware.
> - You are forced to distribute through Apple.
>
> Bottom line: no competition throughout the entire life-cycle
> of the final product.

At least you don't have to buy cartridges from Nintendo any more. That's was
a killer when I was involved in the console market back in the early 90s.

I agree with where you are coming from on this. End-to-end, every portion is
controlled.

If you re-read Thoughts on Flash, you can see that SJ views the mobile
market as a "next market" after the PC; its clear what the goal is.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software