No-asci chars from the on-rev CGI

paolo mazza mazzapaoloitaly at gmail.com
Tue May 4 09:54:30 EDT 2010

Thank you. You are right.
Now I realize that from the on-rev CGI (using the put command) i receive a
Mac OS character-set string,
So, when I am in windows I have to use a macToISO() to translate it  into
the ISO 8859-1character set.

On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 6:21 PM, J. Landman Gay

I'm not sure if it will help, but it sounds like you are affected by the
different character sets that Windows and Mac use. Accented characters are
at different locations in the font tables on each OS. You could try using
macToISO() or isoToMac() to convert the characters before sending to the
CGI.