Changing the Style of Words in Field And Quotation Marks?

Michael Kann mikekann at yahoo.com
Tue May 4 09:43:56 EDT 2010

Peter,

The current quoted-text convention might be useful if the developer is the one putting in the quotes. You use quotes instead of underscores. If you wanted a paragraph of musician names you add Madonna, Prince, "Bruce Springsteen" and Willie -- word 3 now refers to the Boss.

If you are munging other people's text then it becomes inconvenient.

Mike