Apples actual response to the Flash issue

Randall Lee Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Tue May 4 00:32:49 EDT 2010

I always thought it was smart that rev tied into flash.  Allowed a path onto the web.  Xtalk and flash share some deep object and widget similarities.  But I am a bit confused as to how rev and flash are integrated.  Anyone point me to a doc or web page or tube video that explains rev's flash integration?