Changing the Style of Words in Field And Quotation Marks?

Peter Brigham MD pmbrig at gmail.com
Mon May 3 17:58:20 EDT 2010

On May 3, 2010, at 5:29 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

> Peter Brigham MD wrote:
>
>> The general problem here is that, contrary to all other computing
>> contexts I know about, in Rev anything enclosed by true quotation
>> marks is regarded by the engine as one word.
>
> It's for HC compatibility, which worked the same way....

Yeah, and it was a PITA in HC too.   :-)    I think it's time to
change this, given the low number of people who still need to convert
HC stacks into Rev format. It's a vestigial appendage (oh, no! not
appendices again!) that no longer has any up side.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig