Apples actual response to the Flash issue

Randall Lee Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Mon May 3 16:44:34 EDT 2010

Computers that process meaning won't "work all day to make the world a better place" any more or less than we (or anything else) do.  But systems that know about the things they process have a substantial leg up on systems that don't.  This isn't a complex concept.  The execution of the design of such a system or its starting point is on the other hand very complex.  If you are demanding that I show you how to build a moon rocket out of farm equipment before you will talk about going into space, then sorry buddy, you are simply and obviously only interested in avoiding the topic and or slandering my person.