Unicode and Windows Vista (repost)

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Mon May 3 12:51:37 EDT 2010

On May 3, 2010, at 10:10 AM, Richmond Mathewson wrote:

> Thank you very much.  The problem was spotted with Vista; I have had no
> feedback from a Win 7 user.

Sorry. My mistake. Of course I knew you said Vista, but we're on the brink of a pending changeover to Win 7 in our Windows labs and I'm afraid I have 7 on the brain. :-p

But that doesn't change the issue, does it? There may have been some change in the way both the Mac and Windows OS handle Unicode, which has rippled back into Rev's engine.

Do you know if any other of your Devawriter users are on SnoLeo, Vista or Win 7. If so, are they seeing the same issues?

Devin

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University