Re trouble with Tab Panels

Steve King st.king42 at ntlworld.com
Mon May 3 08:04:32 EDT 2010

Hi Mark

That sort of fixed it - should have guessed from background saying put after
card in message path.... Realised I had two problems though, one not passing
and secondly the tab panel seems to have a different group ID on one card.
So now it works on two cards (having same Tab panel ID)  and not quite right
on the third, with a different ID. I suspect I put this one in maually on
card 1 before I designated as background on card 2 and created card 3 from
that. I suspect If I delete the offending cards and regenerate new cards all
will be well now.

Many Thanks
Steve