Apples actual response to the Flash issue

tsj tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Sun May 2 21:06:12 EDT 2010

I'm starting to think that Randall has already realised his dream and that
it's not him but a piece of software that is corresponding with us. And, not
only is it hyper intelligent (and thoughtful) but it's context-aware and
motion sensitive (on the road, in a café) ;)

It might be off-topic (mostly) but there are some interesting (general)
ideas in there and for the most part I'm enjoying it.

Cheers,

Terry...