Apples actual response to the Flash issue

Mark Swindell mdswindell at cruzio.com
Sun May 2 18:58:55 EDT 2010

Randall,

What do you want to see software do?  Please be succinct.  Give a handful of examples of what you envision happening when you sit down at a computer.  Real terms.  No philosophy.  I'm not trying to disrespect you here, I just don't fully comprehend what your vision is for software, and how that will make the computing world (and world) a better place.

Thanks,
Mark