Apples actual response to the Flash issue

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Sun May 2 17:35:48 EDT 2010

Randall Reetz' robust ego wrote:
> Is this the topic?  Really?  All you can come up with?  Nasty
> childish nitpicking?  Yes emailing is dangerous while driving.
> I wrote that note at a gas station while filling my tank.  Now
> at cafe and ready to respond to substantive questions and comments.
>
> On May 2, 2010, at 12:49 PM, Richmond Mathewson wrote:
>
>> On 02/05/2010 22:40, Randall Lee Reetz wrote:
>>> Driving right now so will answer your questions as soon as I am out of
my car.

>> That sounds fairly dangerous: answering e-mails while driving.

if "Driving right now" is not "I wrote that note at a gas station" then
  put "The author, or his robust ego cares very little about
  anything beyond fueling that ego with negative attention and
  wasted bandwidth on tangents that are far removed from the topic"
  closeTopic
 else
  put "This is childish nitpicking, NOT!"
  -- he uses the word 'childish' alot too, although if someone were to
  -- be seriously injured by responding to email while driving,
  -- I doubt whether that ego would be shaken in the least
end if

on closeTopic
  put "This topic is badly in need of the presence of the List Mum"
end closeTopic

Posted mostly in fun, but in part by getting annoyed with how far off-topic
this thread has drifted.

~Roger Eller