Apples actual response to the Flash issue

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sun May 2 17:14:48 EDT 2010

COMPLEXITY EXISTS ONLY TO INCREASES DISORDER. EVOLUTION IS THE
REFINEMENT OF A FITNESS METRIC. IT IS THE PROCESS OF REFINING A
CRITERIA FOR THE MEASUREMENT OF THE CAPACITY OF A SYSTEM TO MAXIMIZE
ITS FUTURE POTENTIAL TO HOLD COMPLEXITY. THIS METRIC BECOMES EVER MORE
SOPHISTICATED, AND CAN NEVER BE PREDETERMINED.

I'm not sure what the big question is there, but it's certainly an
authentic statement, directly from the header of your blog.

I shall not poke fun at it as I'm sure it's a babelfish translation
from some Paleolithic scribblings  on a cave wall somewhere in
southwestern France. It's clearly beyond my limited scope of
understanding.