Apples actual response to the Flash issue

Randall Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Sun May 2 16:48:20 EDT 2010

How about my blog: "http:www.complexitymetric.blogspot.com".  I certainly don't shy away from making authentic statements and asking the big questions.  All of my work is standard model compliant and in agreement with all known laws of physics.  If you want to argue with me you will need to show how I have missapplied these laws or how the laws themselves are wrong.

Randall