Rev and the iPad

Malte Pfaff-Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Sun May 2 15:52:32 EDT 2010

> RevMobile was priced quite expensively,
> presumably under the assumption that it was the golden egg of Rev
> programming products that was finally going to get me that Lamborghini
> Countach. Now it's a brick, and we need to figure out what to do. We are all
> very loyal to Rev and its wonderful staff, but something reasonable will
> have to be done in the face of this disastrous development.
It is not over until the fat lady sings.
As there are no fat ladies over at RR, I will patiently hold my feet still and wait what the mothership has to say on the issue.
Would they had given up, I bet they would have been a lot quicker with their response. So I bet there are smoking heads seeing what can / will be done for
revMobile. I wouldn´t want to walk in their shoes at the moment, though that there has some amount of time passed raises more hope in me than it destroys.

All the best,

Malte