Apples actual response to the Flash issue

David C. davidocoker at gmail.com
Sun May 2 14:15:07 EDT 2010

>The only reason I'm even reading this thread is I, too, out of
> the blue, received off-list messages regarding your incite full
> posts. And, I feel humbled in the presence of the only
> visionary thinker in the world with regard to software.

I typically avoid participation in threads like this, but I just have
to this time around...

Outside of the "knee deep in B.S." factor, I find it a bit unusual for
such to be spewed forth from a "visionary" who's web site currently
has the following content:

rhetoric - under construction
ideas - under construction
future - under construction