RevStore

Robert Mann rman at free.fr
Sun May 2 12:25:58 EDT 2010

It seems one strenght of the apple store is to provide a security mechanism
for payment and for the app authentification. It's not just about setting up
an app store, there are services around it. But there is zygodact and for
the payment part, payPal seems pretty good by now.

As a first step, there is a treshold, a minimum number of apps, somebody or
runrev should keep track of all apps available and first step would be to
have a public counter showing how many apps, and a number set, above which e
revStore would be launched?

I suspect though that some developpers would rther NOT let know they used
runrev as a dev platform to keep  the curtain down... and stay away from the
kid platform effect related to hypercard...

So far it is not so difficult to set up an individual store for mac & pc.

Until.. ? To me the real move would be to provide a MULTI-PLATFORM revStore
for pc, mac AND mobiles, including iPhones (even if that requires to
jailBreak..)

(by the way I have yet not understood how the hell apple can tell wether an
app has been or not developped natively in xCode?)