Apples actual response to the Flash issue

Randall Lee Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Sun May 2 11:23:01 EDT 2010

Really, the word "revisionist" is no longer to be used?  There are quite a few words in the marxist cannon, in manifestos large and small by villains throughout history, are all of these words off limits?  Should we wait until you inform us so that we might fall into line according to your word retirement program?  Richard, I suggest that you refrain from grade school level arguments and argue points on the merits of their content.  Your attempts at defamation are obvious and childish.  You have been bullying this list for years.  I have received numerous personal off-list emails by people who simply refuse to post after being subject on too many times to your personal attacks.  Views on issues can be stated even in angry tones without attacking the character individuals who write in debate.  Maybe you would prefer to make fun of my face or clothing?  Should I post a picture?  Maybe you would like to say something rude about my parents or where I live?  Would that help shore up your arguments?  Please.