Sudden Motion Sensor

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun May 2 09:20:29 EDT 2010

Hi Timothy,

Someone on the SuperCard list found a solution, of which I'm sure it
can be used with RunRev as well. I asked the person to tell me about
it (he offerred) but he never got back to me :-(

It would be great to know how to do this. Sorry for this useless
reply :-)

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

We have updated TwistAWord. Download TwistAWord 1.1 at http://www.twistaword.net

Op 2 mei 2010, om 15:13 heeft Tim Ponn het volgende geschreven: