iPhone?

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Sat May 1 10:24:37 EDT 2010

On May 1, 2010, at 10:02 AM, René Micout <rene.micout at numericable.com> wrote:

> I think it is possible to create application for iPad without putting it into the App Store.

While that is true, it would also break the SDK agreement. The agreement doesn't say that you can only use certain languages for Store apps, it says you can only use certain languages. Same with the interpreter, you can't make things with an interpretive layer. No mention of whether it's intended for the App Store or not.

Now, it is unlikely that Apple would track you down, but if you ever mentioned the application online, Apple could revoke your iPhone developer status.