[ANN] ssMacWindows 1.6.2

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Wed Mar 31 22:04:15 EDT 2010

Sean,

Very nice. I use ssMacWindows in InfoWallet and it is fantastic.

This new version provides the user's name. How would I be able to use the native authentication services on the Mac?

Bill Vlahos
InfoWallet (http://www.infowallet.com) is about keeping your important life information with you, accessible, and secure.