OT?: heavy weather near the Runrev office

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 18:59:43 EDT 2010

> if it is really small or has little seeds all over it, then, it is named
> somethingberry
> if it is bigger than somethingberry or has not enough seeds around it, then,
> it is named somthingcherry
> if it is bigger then somethingcherry and you can throw at those silly guys
> that try to rule you, then it is named somethingapple.

This reminds me of a book I had when expecting my first child. I kept
comparing the size of the baby to a citrus fruit.

"Your baby is now the size of a lime."
"Your baby is now the size of a satsuma."
"Your baby is now the size of a lemon."
"Your baby is now the size of a orange."
"Your baby is now the size of a grapefruit."

I think after grapefruit they decided it was probably best to stop
dwelling on how big this thing was getting....

Cheers,
Sarah