Data grids in standalones

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Wed Mar 31 09:35:46 EDT 2010

On Mar 30, 2010, at 7:40 PM, Sarah Reichelt wrote:

>>> Can I tell the standalone builder to include the data grid library
>>> even if setting inclusions manually?
>>> Or do I have to un-protect my stack to get this to work.
>>
>> Add a Data Grid Templates substack and the standalone builder will
>> include
>> the Data Grid library:
>>
>> http://lessons.runrev.com/spaces/lessons/manuals/datagrid/lessons/7339-What-Do-I-Need-to-Do-To-Deploy-a-Standalone-With-A-Data-Grid-
>
> Yes, I read this lesson, but the screen shots showed that you had the
> Standalone Builder searching for inclusions.
> When I selected the inclusions manually, there was no option to select
> the Data Grid library and I did not think it was being included.
> I was having other problems at the time, so I may be wrong on this,
> but please could you confirm this.

Confirmed. As long as you have a stack that starts with "Data Grid
Templates " then the data grid library is included. My test:

1) Create stack.

2) Configure standalone settings. Just switched radio menu from search
to select inclusions.

3) Create substack named "Data Grid Templates Dud"

4) Add button to main stack with script:

on mouseUp
     answer there is a stack "revdatagridlibrary"
end mouseUp

5) Build standalone and test. Clicking mouse answers "true".

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems