OT?: heavy weather near the Runrev office

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 08:27:04 EDT 2010

  On 31/03/2010 15:18, Ian Wood wrote:
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8596344.stm
>
> Waves battering the Leith Docks, a few miles from head office!
>
> Ian
The offices of RunRev are situated in the New Town; a good 500 feet
above sea level;
so, while they may be able to pop along and tak a keek doun Leith Walk
to the flooded
Ocean Terminal, they themselves should be as dry as one can get in
Edinburgh (Ha, Ha,
not that that is saying overmuch - especially after my own experience
there in
September 2009: turned up to a non-disclosure event at their offices;
signed a NDA,
and after the event found that my kilt had been so soaking wet that my
copy of the
document was only good for paper mache (mind you there is a school of
thought
that that is the best thing to do with NDAs anyway)).