Interesting discussion on iPad content

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Tue Mar 30 17:23:01 EDT 2010

Definitely a valid concern, although if it's truly 15 seconds that just seems excessive. I would think just a couple seconds would work, especially if it's a decent looking splash screen and you can actually perform some legitimate loading while it displays. I don't see any reason why it would have to actually make you wait much longer than normal.