DataGrid Forms, checkboxes and Pull-Down buttons?

John Patten johnpatten at mac.com
Tue Mar 30 13:43:28 EDT 2010

Thanks Trevor...

I have been searching the list and found those same resources you
describe. I'm closer, but still not quite getting the concept. I
noticed that tutorial examples are using Table and not Form
DataGrids.  I have been using the Form version of the DataGrid, are
the examples you mention only workable when the DataGrid is a Table
style?

Also, I made a quick stack and shared it on RevOnline. It will
eventually work...I hope, with a little help :-)
It populates and datagrid with one button, and then extracts the
DataGrid data into a second field.  However, checkbox and option menu
button data are not working...yet.

It is tagged with DataGrid on the revOnline site.

Feel free to make suggestions. When it's all working correctly, I will
repost for those challenged like myself.

Thank you!

John Patten