Standalone issues

Joe F. joef1 at mac.com
Mon Mar 29 23:48:10 EDT 2010

No apologies necessary Sarah- It's quite reassuring to know you also
go through these episodes of agony.

I just went thru a similar thing trying to figure out why datagrids
weren't working in a stack that I now want to make into a separate
unit of a standalone.

I'm curious how you go about protecting the external stack files in
your project.
I was just coming to post a question about that when I read yours.

Joe F.