[optimization] calendar week ISO 8601 / DIN 1355

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 18:35:48 EDT 2010

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 8:00 AM, Malte Pfaff-Brill
<revolution at derbrill.de> wrote:
> Thanks for pointing me to your lib Sarah. Lots of useful stuff in there. If only gems like these were a little easier to find. *sigh*

I'm terrible at putting things on RevOnline - I have a publishing
system set up for my own site so it's easy, but RevOnline seems to be
problematic.
I would love it if RevOnline allowed you to publish links instead of
complete stacks - that way I could create a link to a stack on my
site, and any updates would only have to be done in one place.

Cheers,
Sarah