Getting the messages/handlers available for a button

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Sun Mar 28 09:03:43 EDT 2010

This should be so simple but I can't get the instructions in the
documentation to work:

What I'd like to know is what handlers are available to a button.  This
would include not only scripts I've written for the button but also the
ones that Rev has builtin (like mouseUp).  It would be really cool if I
could get any handlers along the way like in groups, cards, stacks that
this button (or whatever control for that matter) is contained in/on.

len morgan