Fwd: Re: Linux - Check for Updates broken

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 12:04:43 EDT 2010

  Hey, here we go again; replying to my own posting . . . :)

> so there is probably no point filing Linux bug
> reports.  However, prove me wrong.  When this works, and when the fabled
> media player comes out,

If one were really desperate for a media player I am sure that the good
people
who made Stack-Runner would lob you a recipe to cobble one together for
Linux . . .  :)

Just downloaded the Linux version of StackRunner and it worked a charm; so
any grumbling about a lack of a Media player is redundant! The only
'grunt' is that it doesn't sport a slinky icon - which is negligible.

See, you lovely people at RunRev; not always negative - I have just
saved you
a spot of work . . .  :)