revMobile Animation

Jake Martin jakemartin at smashin.com
Fri Mar 26 16:42:32 EDT 2010

Greetings list,

I’m a long time rev user (although new to the list) and am debating whether to join revMobile.  Does anyone know what the animation abilities are (and will be)?  Particularly, one of the most compelling user experience aspects of the iPhone is its smooth animation with core animation.  Does Rev support (or plan on supporting) this?  Does “visual effect” work now?  Is the frame rate of iteration remotely close enough to make decent looking animations, like page swipes, scrolling lists, etc…

I’m cautiously excited for revMobile, but hesitant to stop learning Obj-C if revMobile won’t meet my needs on this platform...

» Jake