FTPeS

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Wed Mar 24 13:55:39 EDT 2010

yeah this is clearly a provider problem.. you should not be treated like
this... they should allow you a choice one way or another... like running
your own server..   or MOVE.

Many years ago I was booted off a donated server with no further support
 because the actual tech had an issue with the "donator" who didn't actually
run the co-located machine. The only thing I could do was re-create the
site. Fortunately, everything was domain-based and could be restored and
located.

  If one creates an app that has to rely on a server, make sure that someone
central to the system (author or client) has complete control of that
server!