FTPeS

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Mar 24 13:22:36 EDT 2010

Dan,

Rev can't handle FTPS or SFTP. If your users are on macos x you might be
able to cook something to call with shell(), now if you're on windows, then
I have no clue.

I think cURL provides stuff for SFTP and openSSH provides stuff for FTPS.
Does your provider provides WebDAV access? Can you write a special CGI to
handle uploads?

Cheers
andre