[Ann] revMobile Competition - win an iPad

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Tue Mar 23 14:06:39 EDT 2010

Dear list folks,

Fancy winning an iPad? or even showing off your very best revMobile
app to the world? We realise that quite a number of you are already
hard at work producing apps with revMobile, and we thought it would be
fun to give you a competition to enter them in. This is it:

http://www.runrev.com/products/revmobile/competition/

To help you along, we've started work on producing a video series
showing step by step how to use the features in the latest pre-alpha:

http://www.runrev.com/newsletter/march/issue89/newsletter3.php

Enjoy! I look forward to seeing your entries!

Warm Regards,

Heather

Heather Nagey
Customer Services Manager
http://www.runrev.com/
RunRev - Software construction for everyone