RevBrowser Crash

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Mar 23 13:26:45 EDT 2010

Hello,

Fot a client's project, I am using the RevBrowser external to display
Google Maps. Unfortunately, the RevBrowser external crashes with any
Google site, on Windows Vista and Windows 7. The external works fine
with all other operating systems. There is no crash report, no
dialogue, no logs, nothing. RunRev simply disappears, as if it was
never running. I have no problems with other websites.

I know at least one more person who experiences the same problem. I
have tried it on different machines running Vista and Win 7. I have
tried RunRev 2.9, 3.0, 3.5 and 4.0.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem and is there a known solution
for this?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new software development
projects. Feel free to contact me for a quote.