returning from custom dialog

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Mon Mar 22 16:10:28 EDT 2010

non - IDE dialogs have always required extra clicks (for me)
with the click at 1,1 it seems to work better.  Still not perfect.

here's the significant code:

set the dialogData to tArrayA

-- modal or sheet dialog

if tArrayA["assheet"] is 1

then

sheet stack "listdialog" -- in stack

else

modal stack "listdialog"

end if

get the dialogData

put it["return"] into fld "LD_field_results" of card "launchcard" of stack
"listDialogLauncher"

reset cursors

set the cursor to arrow

click at 1,1