Still Having Data Grid Row Coloring Problems

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Mon Mar 22 14:02:18 EDT 2010

I copied your code from the example exactly and IF I use "change the
foregroundColor..." it does just that: Highlites the selected line in
blue with white letters.  When I select a new row, the background of all
the other rows is white with red text.  If I change foregroundColor to
backgroundColor, as soon as the selection moves off of a line, the whole
line becomes invisible (but the data is still there since if I go back
to that line with the hilite, the data again becomes visible).  I am
changing only one word (actually just part of a word: fore to back).
I'm obviously not using the right property or something but I'm at a
loss as to what else I could use.

I can still send you the script if you want but as I said, I started
with your lesson script and just changed one word.

len